The basic need of human is food, water and shelter. Every day pollution is increasing rapidly and demand for the food, water and shelter is also drastically increasing. Sewage from domestic areas, industrial areas directly fall in rivers and ponds. And this leads to water pollution and because of it many aquatic lives are affected.
In India the condition of rivers and ponds are very poor. In India only 20% of sewage is treated and the rest is introduced directly into the rivers and ponds and degrades the water quality. Demand of fresh water is continuously increasing day by day. It is not possible to consume those waters directly. And we need to clean the sewage before sending it to the rivers and ponds. If the water pollution continued like this, it may lead to loss of aquatic life, drying of rivers which will cause scarcity of the water.
Harmful effect of water pollution:
- Loss of Aquatic lives.
- Scarcity of drinking water
- Rise in water cost
- Diseases can spread.
- Ground water gets contaminated.
- Soil erosion
So, there is a basic need of the construction of the sewage water treatment plant for the treatment of the sea water. STP prevents the environment from the waste produced by the human. It keeps the rivers and ponds clean.
We Design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of the STP (Sewage treatment plant) based on the analysis of the wastewater parameters such as BOD (Biochemical oxygen Demand), COD (Chemical Oxygen Demand), pH, turbidity, Total dissolved Solid etc.
The required characteristics of sewage water after treatment is as following: –
|pH||–||6.5 – 8.5|
|Oil & Gas||mg/l||<10|
Capacity: 5 KLD to as per Desire
Advantages of Sewage treatment plant
- It improves the quality of water.
- It removes the odour, colour and taste of the water.
- It removes turbidity.
- Lesser environment degradation
- Assures availability of water for the secondary uses.
- Removes harmful bacteria.
- Maintains pH of the water
- It requires less maintenance
- It makes less noise
- Eco friendly
- MBBR (Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor) Tank: In MBBR Technology small plastic carrier for microorganisms are introduced in the tank containing wastewater. The plastic carrier media is designed in such way that it has high surface area per unit volume. Plastic carrier media area provided is 400m2/m3. It increases contact area between microorganism and organic matter.
- MBR (Membrane Bioreactors) Technology: the MBR technology is the hybrid of conventional biological treatment and physical solid-liquid separation treatment by the use of membranes. Low pressure membranes are used such as micro-filtration (pore size – 5 um to 10 um) and ultra-filtration pore size – 0.04um. The MBR technology operates at higher volumetric flow rates which results in low retention time.
- SBR (Sequencing Batch Reactors) :- The activated sludge treatment takes place in a tank where all the treatment process (Fill, React, Settle, Decant, Idle) takes place in the single tank. The treatment of the wastewater takes place in the batch mode.
- Electro coagulation: In this process electric current is made to pass through the water is the most effective way of removing contaminants. This process removes metals, colloidal solids and inorganic pollutants and increases the life of filters. Anode electrode and cathode electrode are immersed in the water and dissolution of electrodes takes place. This leads to aggregation of the contaminants which can be removed easily.
- Extended Aeration Process: this method is used for the treatment of sewage water by activated sludge procedures. It provides biological treatment to the organic wastes under aerobic condition. Mixing is done by aeration method which keeps micro-organism in contact with the organics. Organic waste can settle in the aeration tank.
Commercial and industrial areas