What is Wastewater?
Wastewater is used water that contains various physical, chemical and biological pollutants released from domestic, commercial and industries. Domestic wastewater is released from kitchen sinks and other household use and is often called sewage. Industrial, Agricultural and Commercial wastewater contains many harmful biological and chemical pollutants which are harmful to all living beings and the environment as well.
Wastewater Treatment Plant-
Wastewater Treatment Plant helps us to treat all types of wastewaters and release safe water in our environment for further use. Wastewater is treated in different levels to remove and extract all pollutants from it.
Wastewater Treatment Plant Levels-
Wastewater treated on different levels in Wastewater Treatment Plant to remove all types of pollutants. These levels are Preliminary, Primary, Secondary and Tertiary/Advanced.
- Preliminary – In this treatment level, a physical process is use to remove all visible larger solids that may damage equipment or result in operational problems.
- Primary – It is design to remove large debris and solids or settle able materials such as suspended solids and organic matter from the water through Physical and chemical processes.
- Secondary – Secondary Treatment level involves aerating the wastewater by biological and chemical processes to release dissolved gases such as hydrogen sulfide and replenishes oxygen. Biodegradable organic matter and suspended solids are removed at this level.
- Tertiary/Advanced – Tertiary Treatment level may involve the use of chemicals to remove the remaining nutrients (nitrogen and phosphorous). It may also include the use of filter beds or other types of treatment by physical, chemical and biological process.
Kelvin Water Technologies Pvt. Ltd. manufactures the latest technology, reliable and cost-effective Waste water Treatment services in PAN India and other countries like Australia, UAE, Nepal and Bangladesh etc. We aim to deliver our premium quality effluent treatment plant, sewage treatment plant, ZLD plant and rainwater harvesting system which comes in the Wastewater Treatment category. We take customer support extremely seriously and will do everything we can to make your experience as tension-free as possible. We offer manufacturing, consultation extension works and after-sales services. Read what others are saying about us on Google, Facebook, and other social media.
What are types of Wastewater Treatment Plants & their technologies?
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Activated Sludge Process
- Waste Stabilization Pond System
- Effluent Treatment Plant
- Common Effluent Treatment Plant
- Zero Liquid Discharge Plant
- Rainwater Harvesting System