Effluent Treatment Plant for Industries
Effluent/Wastewater from industrial, commercial, and residential sources contains various organic and inorganic materials, heavy metals, oil and grease, and suspended particles, all of which are hazardous to our environment. Effluent Treatment Plant treat effluent/wastewater and meet the pollution control board’s rules and regulations. To treat wastewater, an Effluent Treatment Plant employs a variety of chemical, biological, and physical treatment methods at various levels.
Treatment levels of ETP Plant
- Preliminary treatment – Physical separation of large-sized particles that harm the plant or cause operational concerns takes place at this treatment level.
- Primary Treatment – Floating and settleable contaminants like suspended solids and organic waste are removed, during primary treatment.
- Secondary Treatment – Biological and chemical methods eliminate biodegradable pollutants at this level.
- Tertiary Treatment – Removes inorganic compounds and molecules such as nitrogen and phosphorus that are still present. Bacteria, viruses, and parasites that are detrimental to human health were also eliminated during this process.
Why is Effluent Treatment Plant necessary for Industries?
Pathogens, radioactive isotopes, disinfectants, plastic, chemical substances, heavy metals, and other harmful substances, among other things, are all present in high amounts in industrial effluent.
Wastewater from industries is divided into the following categories:
- Blackwater: This extremely contaminated wastewater contains faeces, urine, food remnants, hazardous chemicals, and other contaminants.
- Greywater: This is low-to-moderately polluted wastewater that contains residues from bathing, cleaning, and laboratory operations, among other things.
- Stormwater: Rainwater collected from roofs, lawns, and other industrial sites.
Effluent Treatment Plant manufacturers
Kelvin Water Technologies Pvt. Ltd. manufactures an innovative Effluent Treatment Plant that uses fewer chemicals and less energy and produces optimal output water quality that satisfies the latest pollution disposal norms and process reuse application criteria. Our extensive experience with ETP Plants has earned us a reputation as one of India’s finest ETP Plant providers. When compared to other major ETP providers in India, our ETP Plant integration offers a distinct advantage. Manufacturing, plant installation, consultancy, AMC services, modification of etp plant, and extension work of etp plant are just some of the services we provide.
Kelvin Water Technologies Pvt Ltd offers its services in various industries such as:
- Effluent Treatment Plant for Food Processing Industry
- Effluent Treatment Plant for Pharmaceuticals
- ETP Plant for Tannery & Paper industries
- ETP Plant for Textile and dye industry
- ETP Plant for Dairy and Beverage industries
- ETP Plant for Paint Industry
- ETP Plant for Chemical Industries
- ETP Plant Manufacturers for hospitals
- ETP Plant manufacturer for Automobile Industry